Puerto Rico Electric Said to Continue Debt Restructuring TalksBy
Prepa, creditors had set Sept. 1 deadline for debt agreement
Unclear whether forbearance agreement will be extended again
Puerto Rico’s main electricity provider and its creditors will continue discussions on how to restructure the utility’s $9 billion debt burden beyond the deadline for when an agreement was supposed to reached, according to three people with direct knowledge of the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’