Nike Wants to Win Winter With a $185 Hoodie
On a muggy, 87-degree morning in Midtown Manhattan, dozens of journalists and sneakerheads were packed into a dark, 30-degree warehouse squatting and sprinting and hurling medicine balls while trainers barked orders and a video projected athletes running through thigh-deep snow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations