Mexican Central Bank Sells Dollars After Oil Plunge Hits PesoBy
Oil falls 10% on concerns suppliers would fail to cut output
Latin American currencies weakened by the most since May
Mexico’s central bank sold dollars at an auction to support the peso after oil prices tumbled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses