Labour’s Cooper Says U.K. Could Take 10,000 Middle East RefugeesRobert Hutton
Yvette Cooper, who’s running for the leadership of the U.K. opposition Labour Party, said Britain should take in 10,000 refugees from the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’