BofA’s Push for Combined CEO-Chairman Taints Industry, Mayo SaysKatherine Chiglinsky and Hugh Son
Bank of America Corp.’s push to ratify changes that let Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan become chairman may draw negative attention to the industry, according to Mike Mayo, an analyst at CLSA Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses