Alexion CEO Says FDA's Strensiq Decision Due in Matter of WeeksBy
Treatment for ultra-rare bone disease approved in Europe
Drugmaker looking to expand beyond blockbuster Soliris
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. said U.S. regulators are likely to decide in the next few weeks whether to approve Strensiq, its therapy for a rare genetic bone disease, after intensive discussions about the information included on the product’s label.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner