Walking Oil Rigs Spur Cheaper, Quicker Drilling in Supply GlutBy
Per-rig production up 40% since crude price plunge began
Drillers "incentivized to continue'' by improved equipment
Have you ever seen an oil rig walk?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing