Russia Offers China New Gas Route as Deal on West Link DragsElena Mazneva and Ilya Arkhipov
Gazprom PJSC, the world’s biggest natural gas supplier, is preparing a deal with China to build a pipeline near the Pacific coast as talks about a West Siberian link drag.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations