Puerto Rico Water Utility Wins Loan Extension From Banco PopularBy
Bank of America to take on $75 million Prasa loan due Nov. 30
Prasa seeking the ``right timing'' on $750 million bond sale
Puerto Rico’s main water utility said it plans to extend a $90 million loan originally due Monday through Nov. 30 as the agency seeks the “right” time to sell $750 million of bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018