OPEC Ready to Talk to Other Producers to Get `Fair' PriceBy
Producer group sees 'no quick fix' for market instability
Non-member nations would have to share burden of supply cut
OPEC, the producer of 40 percent of the world’s oil, renewed its readiness to talk to other crude exporters to achieve “fair and reasonable prices,” according to the group’s monthly magazine. Oil jumped to the highest in a month on the report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’