Google Pairs With Sanofi to Move Diabetes Patients to CloudBy
Companies will work on ways of measuring blood sugar
Deal comes after Google agreements with Novartis, DexCom
Google Inc.’s life science unit is still seeking a name but it already has a foe: diabetes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing