German Bonds Drop as Inflation Expectations Show Recovery SignBy
Oil jumps on speculation OPEC may consider trimming output
Central bank set to give policy decision on Thursday
German government bonds declined, reversing an earlier gain, as investors saw a greater chance that inflation accelerates in the euro area as crude-oil prices jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018