All Seats in Play in First Singapore Poll Since Lee Kuan YewBy and
Opposition Parties May Contest all Twenty Nine Districts
Nominations Close for Candidates for September 11 Poll
When Singaporeans head to the polls on Sept. 11, voters in every district will have at least two political parties to choose from for the first time since the founding of the modern city-state 50 years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations