Eni Sees Biggest Mediterranean Gas Find Boosting Cash FlowBy and
Discovery will `positively' affect its dividend, Eni CEO says
`Super giant' field may hold 30 trillion cubic feet of gas
Eni SpA’s discovery of a “super giant” natural gas field off the Egyptian coast will help boost the Italian company’s cash flow and “positively” affect its dividend, Chief Executive Officer Claudio Descalzi said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon