Einhorn’s Greenlight Falls 5.3% as August Rout Deepens SlideSimone Foxman and Saijel Kishan
Greenlight Capital, the investment firm led by David Einhorn, fell 5.3 percent in its main hedge fund in August as volatility in oil and Chinese stocks rattled markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day