Burundi Accuses East African Neighbor of Sheltering InsurgentsBy
Parliament head says unidentified nation violating EAC treaty
Burundi reported to be holding Rwandans accused of espionage
The head of Burundi’s parliament accused an unidentified East African nation of providing shelter for insurgents who have carried out attacks since President Pierre Nkurunziza declared his bid for a third term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’