BNY Mellon Aims to Fix Pricing Breakdown by End of MondayChristian Baumgaertel
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. said it aims to have a reliable fix by Monday for the system it uses to generate net asset values for mutual funds after the software broke down seven days earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing