Bidvest of South Africa Eyes Further Growth as Profit RisesBy
Food services unit profit gained 25%; financial Services Falls
Considers alternative strategies to speed African expansion
Bidvest Group, South Africa’s second-biggest company by sales, said it sees opportunities to expand despite unpredictable economic conditions and is exploring new ways to help accelerate growth in other African countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations