Abe Weathers `Hot Summer' of Protests as Support Bounces BackBy
Organizers say 350,000 people attended Tokyo rally at weekend
Support rate rises 8 Points to 46 Percent from July poll
Support for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe bounced back, even as mounting opposition to his defense policy led thousands of people across the nation to protest Sunday against his push to expand the powers of Japan’s military.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs