Sumitomo Mitsui Weighs Investing in U.S. Technology StartupsBy and
Credit card unit has met with more than 500 companies
Japan must embrace cashless transactions, unit chief says
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc.’s credit card unit is zeroing in on investments in the U.S. financial-technology sector, as Japan plays catch-up to other developed economies in electronic payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018