Naspers CEO Defies China Slump to Leapfrog Netflix in AfricaBy
Has more than $2 billion to spend on emerging-market expansion
Says underlying fundamentals are very solid for Tencent
Bob van Dijk’s $55 billion media company gets almost all of its value from a single Chinese investment, yet he’s more concerned about attracting Africans to Naspers Ltd.’s new video-on-demand service than about China’s economic slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's