GCL-Poly First-Half Profit Drops 8.3% as Product Prices SlumpBloomberg News
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd., the world’s largest manufacturer of polysilicon and wafers used to make solar cells, said first-half profit fell as a supply glut pressured product prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses