Alnylam's New Drug May Prove Threat to Sanofi, Regeneron, AmgenBy
Drug cut bad cholesterol about as much as newest treatments
Patients could get shots quarterly rather than every two weeks
A drug from Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Medicines Co. cut bad cholesterol levels among patients in a small trial by about as much as new treatments from Sanofi, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Amgen Inc., with far less frequent dosing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon