European Bonds May Extend Losses as Sovereign-Debt Supply RisesBy
Gauge of region's inflation outlook dropped to six-month low
BNP Paribas says it's too early to re-enter long positions
After a volatile week in global markets, traders may be reluctant to increase their holdings of euro-area government bonds as debt supply surges and before the European Central Bank responds to the turmoil kindled in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’