Brazil Needs to Cut Spending to Boost Efficiency, Levy SaysBy and
Levy says Brazil has everything it needs to keep growing
Rousseff decided Saturday to suspend CPMF tax, Folha reports
Brazil must reduce public spending to combat its economic challenges and to become more efficient, Finance Minister Joaquim Levy said on Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts