Yingli’s Solar Margin Cut in Half by Higher Production CostsBloomberg News
Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. reported a profit margin in the second quarter that was about half of the previous level due to higher manufacturing costs and a drop in the sales price for its solar panels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs