Vestas Wins 73-Megawatt Wind-Turbine Order in FinlandBy
Vestas Wind Systems A/S won a 73-megawatt wind-turbine order from wpd AG in Finland. No financial terms were given.
The order for wpd’s Tohkoja project in Kalajoki is for 22 V117 3.3-megawatt machines, Vestas said Friday in an e-mailed statement. The contract includes a 15-year service agreement and a de-icing system, Aarhus, Denmark-based Vestas said.
The turbines are scheduled for delivery in the second quarter of 2016, with the wind farm to be commissioned by the end of the year, Vestas said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones