Brent crude at about $50 per barrel is hitting oil-reliant Norway hard, with economic growth in the Scandinavian nation all but coming to a halt. Luckily, the nation’s policy makers have something that many of their international counterparts don't: A battery of tools to help keep it from recession. Here are the resources at Norway's disposal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's