Kim Jong Un Says Korean Relations on `Track of Reconciliation'By
North's leader dismisses some from ruling party committee
Talks with South helping `clear the dark clouds of war'
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said that crisis talks last week with South Korea brought the two countries back from the “brink of war” and set them on the “track of reconciliation and trust.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’