Hungary's Inflation Guru Says Central Bank Loyal to CPI MandateBy and
All other goals subsidiary to central bank's inflation target
Current monetary policy adequate to achieve inflation target
Hungary’s central bank isn’t neglecting its inflation goal, and its main priority remains targeting price growth, said Janos Cinkotai, a Hungarian rate-setter who’s been studying prices since the communist era.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses