Google Hearing Loss May Help Company Silence Rivals in EU ProbeStephanie Bodoni and Gaspard Sebag
Google Inc. has turned down the chance of a hearing with European Union antitrust watchdogs and rivals, denying its industry foes the chance to take another swipe at the search-engine giant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’