Fed’s Mester, Bullard Say U.S. Outlook Justifies Rate HikeJeanna Smialek and Michael McKee
Two regional Federal Reserve presidents who will vote on policy next year said that while they are mindful of market volatility, they consider the U.S. economy strong enough to justify raising interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner