European Stocks End Roller Coaster Week With First Gain in ThreeBy and
Stoxx 600 heading for biggest monthly drop since 2011
Adecco falls on U.S. labor ruling, Ingenico on Worldpay bid
After wild swings over the past few days, European stocks ended up posting their first weekly gain since China devalued its currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up