Angang Steel First-Half Profit Tumbles as Product Prices DeclineBloomberg News
Angang Steel Co., China’s fourth-largest mill by output, said first-half earnings fell by 73 percent as the market price for steel products in China declined because of oversupply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing