Yen Weakens With Dollar as Stocks Rally Before U.S. Growth DataEshe Nelson and Netty Ismail
Dollar declines as Fed's Dudley damps speculation on September
Canada's loonie gains with Norway's krone as oil prices surge
The yen weakened against all 16 of its major peers as Asian and European stocks followed gains in U.S. equities, damping demand for haven assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’