Wanda Commercial to Apply for A-Share Listing to ExpandBloomberg News
Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties Co., controlled by Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin, said it will submit an application in September to list A shares in China to raise cash for expansion and acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon