UBS Advises Wealthy Clients to Sell Euro, Sees Drop to $1.05By
UBS Group AG, the world’s largest private bank, is advising its wealthy clients to sell the euro, saying a worsening inflation outlook has increased the risk of further quantitative easing in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts