U.K. Consumer Confidence Rises to Match 15-Year High in AugustBy
Britons' outlook for spending and the economy improves
Index on climate for major purchases highest since Jan. 2006
U.K. consumer confidence rose to match a 15-year high this month as Britons’ outlook for their personal finances and for the broader economy improved, according to GfK.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’