The Credit Market That Missed the Rout Because it Was on HolidayBy
Wild swings in equity and credit prices had little impact on European leveraged loans as market participants remained on the beach during the holiday season. This has helped the market outperform the busier and more liquid U.S. market, which fell most days this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’