Sberbank Buys $1 Billion in Russian Oil Loans From Western BanksBy and
International banks sold loans to reduce exposure to Russia
Sberbank deputy CEO says loan deal will earn a good margin
Sberbank OJSC bought almost $1 billion in syndicated loans made to Russian oil producers at a discount from international banks, which are reducing their exposure to Russia amid sanctions and an economic slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’