Investors Withdraw $796 Million From Loan Funds, Lipper SaysBy
Investors pulled $796 million this week from U.S. funds that buy leveraged loans, the most since December, according to Lipper. Outflows accelerated from $754 million last week, swelling to about $10 billion net for the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin