French Wireless Startup Sigfox Seeks $200 Million in FundingBy and
Sells low-cost networks inspired by World War I technology
U.S. IPO by mid-2017 could be part of CEO Le Moan's plans
Sigfox, the French startup that makes low-cost wireless networks to connect devices using technology from World War I, is seeking at least $200 million in financing as Chief Executive Officer Ludovic Le Moan explores a Nasdaq listing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations