Euro as New Haven Moves Opposite to Stocks by Most in DecadeBy
Single currency benefits from week of global equities tumble
Euro beats traditional haven currencies like yen, Swiss franc
The tumble in equity markets in the past week has boosted the euro, confirming its new-found status as a haven asset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018