EU Said to Work on Political Deal With Iran for Energy ContractsBy
Energy pact could be signed on Iran as early as November
Agreement depends on U.S. review of nuclear pact with Iran
The European Union is working on a political agreement that would set the stage for future energy deals in Iran, two people with direct knowledge of the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations