Emperor Watch Posts First Loss Since Listing Amid Fewer TouristsJonathan Browning
Hong Kong retail chain Emperor Watch & Jewellery Ltd. reported its first half-yearly loss in at least seven years as slowing growth and an anti-corruption push in mainland China discouraged tourist spending on high-end items.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’