Diamond Scolded for Shunning Buybacks as Atlas Mara PlungesBy and
Omega's Cooperman demands less optimism and `more action'
Atlas shares have tumbled 48% since firm went public in 2013
Robert Diamond, whose Atlas Mara Ltd. has plunged 48 percent since going public in 2013, was scolded by investors for failing to buy back shares that are trading at less than book value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations