Cinda Plunges to Record Low on Plan to Buy Nanyang BankBloomberg News
China Cinda Asset Management Co.’s shares plunged to a record low after the bad-loan manager said it was bidding for Hong Kong lender Nanyang Commercial Bank Ltd., an acquisition that may cost almost $9 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’