Chris Christie on CNBC: U.S. Tax System ‘Rigged for the Rich’Kim Chipman
Tax code should be simple with everyone paying “fair share,” N.J. Gov. and Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie tells CNBC.
- Christie says his plan is to get rid of every deduction, loophole except for home mortgage interest deduction or charitable contribution
- NOTE: Christie comment in response to whether he agrees with GOP rival Donald Trump on getting rid of carried interest
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data