China Expands Debt Swap Quota to 3.2 Trillion Yuan, Xinhua SaysBloomberg News
China is raising the quota for regional authorities to swap high-yielding debt for municipal bonds to 3.2 trillion yuan ($500 billion), China’s Finance Minister Lou Jiwei said Thursday, as cited by Xinhua News Agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018