Asian Stocks Track U.S. Rebound as China Shares Stage Late SurgeBy
Shanghai rallies after biggest five-day rout since 1996
Speculation China state funds may have resumed buying stocks
Asian stocks rose for a second day, led by a surge in Chinese markets in the final hour of trading, after U.S. equities halted a six-day rout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations